- Pearl iZUMi Men's Elite Pursuit Tri Suit
- Frogg Toggs BlackTipH Rain Jacket
- SLLEA Car DC Adapter for Brinkmann 80026050 80026050 80016000 80016000 QBeam Led Lithium Rechargeable Flashlight Spotlight Auto Power Supply (with Barrel Round Tip. NOT 2Prong.)
- Pearl Izumi Select Pursuit Womens SS Jersey Black
- Luxury Handbags Women Bags Designer blueee Jean Handbag top Quality Women Messenger Bags Cute Animal cat bolsas Large Travel Bags Z2027AL
- MagiDeal Fuel Pump VRO Replacement for V6 60 Degree Johnson Evinrude 5007420
- Green 21.5 m 7959 inch Awnings PVC Rain Cloth Sun Predection Tarpaulin Waterproof Canopy Cloth Truck Canvas Waterproof Plastic Cloth Oil Cloth Anti-Aging Coating Layer Strong Polyester Canvas
- Now-Food Now Foods Creatine Monohydrate Pure Powder - 21.2 Oz. 2 Pack
- Fox Lead Clip Tubing with Kwik Change Kit (Trans Khaki) by Fox Head
- HumFolk Camping Whistle Bracelet with Flashlight by
- P.A.R.O.S.H. Women's D230252819819 orange Silk Pants
- Bible Study
- Waist Packs
- New 2018 Brown European Fashion BagDYTUYGF Messenger Shoulder Women's Leather Wax Oil Women's Trend American and 92073gwko1837
The Wheel illustration is a simple, effective way to visually explain a God-glorifying life to someone you’re discipling.
If you want to memorize Scripture but aren’t sure how, this system is the perfect launch point to begin hiding God’s Word in your heart.
We make Christ known
The Navigators® is an international, interdenominational Christian ministry established in 1933. Our motto is, "To know Christ, make Him known, and help others do the same™." We do this through building Life-to-Life™ mentoring—or discipling—relationships among Christ followers, equipping them to make an impact on the people around them for God's glory.
On campus, on base, across the USA and overseas The Navigators ministries reach out with the gospel and train disciples.
Partner with us to share the Good News of Jesus Christ
Your gift will equip Navigators to share the transforming power of the gospel and disciple new believers around the world—on college campuses and military bases, at summer camps, and wherever people don’t know Christ.