- Titanium Ultralight Spoon & Fork, Healthy & EcoFriendly Spoon & Fork for Travel Camping with Case and Bag
- Wicker Basket Picnic with Handles HandWoven Storage Fruit Candy Home Decoration
- MxEol Marine Stainless Boat Cleats Dock 6 inch Flat Top Low 2 Hole Mooring (Pair)
- 2018-19 Spain Home Shirt (Silva 21) - Kids
- New Balance Women's Vazee Coast v2 Running shoes
- Gul Women Code Zero 1mm BS Long Jane Wetsuit 2019 - Pewter blueee
- NCAA Notre Dame Fighting Irish Adult Unisex Set of 2-19 oz Robusto Red Wine Glasses Deep Etch Engraved One Size Clear
- Okuma Revenger Pro Surfcasting Rod 12ft 3pc
- Double Layer Ingreened Window Facade Truss Hauswand Umbrellas Reverse Folding Umbrella Windproof Uv Predection Big Straight Umbrella for Car Rain Outdoor with CShaped Handle
- Minn Kota Humminbird 7401431 GM H5(1) Gimbal Mount for HELIX5 Series Units
- Garlando, Spielerstange mit zwei reden Figuren
- Bible Study
- Black XXL GavDon Pockets with Pants Sweat Lounge Jogger Yoga Sweatpants Casual Men'sCharlotteHornets20logo Women's 92073gwko61333
The Wheel illustration is a simple, effective way to visually explain a God-glorifying life to someone you’re discipling.
If you want to memorize Scripture but aren’t sure how, this system is the perfect launch point to begin hiding God’s Word in your heart.
We make Christ known
The Navigators® is an international, interdenominational Christian ministry established in 1933. Our motto is, "To know Christ, make Him known, and help others do the same™." We do this through building Life-to-Life™ mentoring—or discipling—relationships among Christ followers, equipping them to make an impact on the people around them for God's glory.
On campus, on base, across the USA and overseas The Navigators ministries reach out with the gospel and train disciples.
Partner with us to share the Good News of Jesus Christ
Your gift will equip Navigators to share the transforming power of the gospel and disciple new believers around the world—on college campuses and military bases, at summer camps, and wherever people don’t know Christ.