- Women's Fur Collar DoubleSided Cashmere Coat Long Woolen Outwear Autumn Winter
- Creative Calendar 2018 Wiith Hgoldscope Signs Portable and Foldable Blanket Mat 60x78 Inch Handy Mat for Camping Picnic Beach Indoor Outdoor Travel
- KKXXYJ 2 Piece Workout Yoga Sets Women Gym Clothing Woman Fitness Clothing Active Wear Camouflage Tracksuit Sport Bra Leggings Set
- WLEZY Baseball Cap Casual Navy Cotton Baseball caps for Mens Outdoor Sports Hats Women Gorras Casquette Hip hop Letter hat Cap
- TEDLA Sling Knitted Bikini TrunksSBlack
- TICA GQ Series DynaSpin Reel
- Alleygem table tennis ball ping-pong ball 10 3 Stars 40+ red double-Hee DHS table tennis (plastic)
- Rapala Ultra Light Pop 04 Silver blueee Lure
- New Era 9Forty Cap - Jersey New York Yankees Grey
- Isca (ISUKA) Ultra Light staff bag 20 green 362402
- Hot Sales AC 110V 220V 1CH Wireless Remote Control Switch System 3 pcs Receiver & 1 pcs Wall Panel Sticky Remote New (color 220V 315MHZ)
- Bible Study
- Harajuku Hipster Male Female for Sweatshirt Funny Casual Hodies Women Romantico XXLarge White2 Drop Men Hoodies Wholesale Ship 92073xrbd61605
The Wheel illustration is a simple, effective way to visually explain a God-glorifying life to someone you’re discipling.
If you want to memorize Scripture but aren’t sure how, this system is the perfect launch point to begin hiding God’s Word in your heart.
We make Christ known
The Navigators® is an international, interdenominational Christian ministry established in 1933. Our motto is, "To know Christ, make Him known, and help others do the same™." We do this through building Life-to-Life™ mentoring—or discipling—relationships among Christ followers, equipping them to make an impact on the people around them for God's glory.
On campus, on base, across the USA and overseas The Navigators ministries reach out with the gospel and train disciples.
Partner with us to share the Good News of Jesus Christ
Your gift will equip Navigators to share the transforming power of the gospel and disciple new believers around the world—on college campuses and military bases, at summer camps, and wherever people don’t know Christ.