- 3dpink wb_60749_1 YellowFaced Parred let Sports Water Bottle, 21 oz, White
- Gradient Small MILOTO Women's Cycling Jersey White Bib Shorts Set Breathable Biking Suits
- PARADISE Graffiti 2.0 Drop Thru Complete Longboard
- For Car Accessories Styling Skoda Kodiaq 2017 2018 Abs Chrome Plastic Rearview Mirror Rain Eyebrow Shield Shade Blades Sticker (color Name White)
- S GWM Pet Backpacks Compression Bone Type Pet Air Box Dog Cat Transport Air Box Can Be About 5kg Capacity (Size S)
- Sturdy New Peacock Dinner Handbag Rhinestone Clutch Handbag Luxury Evening Handbag Lady Handbag Large Capacity (color C2)
- Schoolbag Men's Simple Large Capacity Backpack Campus Youth Computer Backpack Fashion Trend Backpack
- DGB Sleeping Bag Portable Lightweight Liner Soft Prevent Dirty Cotton Adult Sheet Hotel Easy to Clean
- (44 (XXL), red red Fuchsia) SCHOFFEL Alliston Women's Raincoat
- Bible Study
- Sporting goods
- Travel Outdoor Camping for Use Recliner Backrest Alloy Aluminum Aviation Chair Beach Fishing Light Chair Camping Folding Portable Outdoor Tool Outdoor New (color Activities orange) 92073vpmf12272
The Wheel illustration is a simple, effective way to visually explain a God-glorifying life to someone you’re discipling.
If you want to memorize Scripture but aren’t sure how, this system is the perfect launch point to begin hiding God’s Word in your heart.
We make Christ known
The Navigators® is an international, interdenominational Christian ministry established in 1933. Our motto is, "To know Christ, make Him known, and help others do the same™." We do this through building Life-to-Life™ mentoring—or discipling—relationships among Christ followers, equipping them to make an impact on the people around them for God's glory.
On campus, on base, across the USA and overseas The Navigators ministries reach out with the gospel and train disciples.
Partner with us to share the Good News of Jesus Christ
Your gift will equip Navigators to share the transforming power of the gospel and disciple new believers around the world—on college campuses and military bases, at summer camps, and wherever people don’t know Christ.